Friday, September 21, 2012

Meet My Best Buddy

I haven't told you something
I love photography
I love taking pictures
and
I love my cameras

meet Konica C35 AF


I got this from my friend
for freeeeeeee



meet my new buddy
Ricoh F-3


I bought it for Rp80.000
everything works fine except the flash
the flash is dead
-.-



and last but not least
meet Samoca Winderflash EES



bought it for Rp110.000
everything works normal
the flash is on baby!
you notice the cool leather strap?
I got it from jellyplayground!



that's my story
how about you?
mau makan indomie dulu
catch you guys later!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your cameras? D:
    I'm looking for one, vintage camera. And oh, you bought it for a affordable price also. I envy you. :p

    oh by the way have a visit to my blog if you have your time. :D
    cnovreica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from TokoBagus.com, theres so many vintage camera with cheap price! :D

    ReplyDelete